The Northfield Public Library has a wide variety of technology for you to use and staff who are willing to answer any questions you may have. Everything is free to use.
We currently offer:
- 12 public computers.
- Wireless printing from your device. Get started here.
- 2 external DVD drives for patrons that want to view a disk on our computers.
- Free Wifi throughout the building named "Free City WiFi"
- Free Scanning and Faxing.
- Printing and Photocopying: Copies cost $0.15/page for B&W; $1.00/page for color.
- E-books, newspapers, magazine and e-audiobooks collections through Overdrive, the Libby App, Hoopla, and Ebooks Minnesota are available on our E-Library page here.
- Streaming video and music through Kanopy and Hoopla can be found here.
- An Epson 2255U multimedia projector for checkout, including remote and HDMI and VGA cables.
- We also offer a growing collection of other technology and creative tools we call "Cool Things we Lend". Check it out here.